Monday, September 2, 2013

Royal Headache - Stand and Stare/Give it All to Me


Probably the best album of 2011 that I didn't discover until 2013 was Royal Headache's self-titled release for R.I.P. Society Records (link).  I resolved to not be so tardy on their next release, so here is Stand and Stare/Give it All to Me.  In two songs Law, Shogun, Joe and Shortty demonstrate why they are one of the best punky garage bands around.  The first track sounds to me to be a garage rock anthem, while the second is a 1:46 rush of punk excellence.  For a mere two Australian dollars, you get an immediate download, and your life will be less boring.  Consider them angels of mercy.



Website
Facebook
Bandcamp

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

Probably the best album of 2011 that I didn't discover until 2013 was Royal Headache's self-titled release for R.I.P. Society Records. I resolved to not be so tardy on their next release. Discover More Here