Friday, August 4, 2017

Holiday Ghosts - Holiday Ghosts

The warning was there if I had really thought about it.  It was right there in the title "In My Head".  But I listened to the song anyway, and now the song is in my head and it will be there for days.  So I'm going to do it to all of you.  Go ahead, click on the stream below.  Don't be afraid, it is a terrific song.  Just be forewarned that it really, really will be 'in your head'.

This irresistible earworm comes to us via Falmouth's Holiday Ghosts, who are Samuel Stacpoole (of The Black Tambourines, which has featured on this blog in the past), Katja Rackin, and Charlie Murphy, with Ben Woods on bass for recording sessions.  The band's self-titled debut album will be released in vinyl and CD formats on September 22 via London/Stockholm label PNKSLM.



Facebook
PNKSLM page for ordering Holiday Ghosts

No comments: